These are analyzes prepared by the analytical system of essenceism to form
The theory of eternal existence
I invite you to familiarize yourself with the theory of eternal existence, which is the result of many years of analysis carried out by my research system called essenceism.
“His website presents important issues related to the human being, including the eternity inherent in us. The topics gathered here try to briefly answer the questions about our identity and the meaning of human life. The knowledge contained here is not the result of any visions or revelations. Its content is the result of a logical analysis carried out with the help of an analytical system called essenceizm. Its purpose is to introduce my theory of eternal existence to the public space. I would like to emphasize that the preparation of my theses and analyzes was modeled on the way scientists work. Thanks to this, I was able to logically explain the fact of the existence of a state beyond time and space and the First Cause of all things, i.e. the Original Being. So in the form of the theory of eternal existence, I am trying to explain the fact that we are eternal as beings derived from the Original Being. " - Janusz Mazur
Below is a list of all topics on this page!
(Pressing the blue key link displays the content of each topic)
THEORY OF ETERNAL EXISTENCE - home page- table of contents
My Vision of all of things
Brief explanation of the content
Essenceism - My analitycal system (see: www.essenceism.com)
Presentation of Essenceism
The main concepts of the theory of eternal existence
= Description of the theory of eternal existence
= The main concepts of the theory of eternal existence
= The paradigm of the theory of eternal existence
= Axioms of the theory of eternal existence
= Assumptions of the theory of eternal existence
= SCHEME for the theory of eternal existence
= Theses and hypotheses of the theory of eternal existence
= Existential judgments of the theory of eternal existence
= Goals of the theory of eternal existence
= Comparison of The Eternal Existence Theory with the Big Bang Theory
= The idea of the emergence of the theory of eternal existence
= Completing the knowledge of a state beyond time and space
= Discussion on the theory of eternal existence
= Leaving from mysteries in the theory of eternal existence
= Comparison of The Eternal Existence Theory with the Big Bang Theory
= A compendium of other terms used on this website
First part of the mportant topics - Eternity of God:
Main subjects - Question about God, about religion and about faith
1. Who is God?
2. Where is God?
3. Original Being - In search of Infinity
4. God as the Center - God as the Center of the All Things
5. Personality of God - An image of God for man
6. God as the Creator - God as the Source of existence
7. God and science - God in the face of science
8. God as the Heavenly Father - God as a participant in evolution
9. God as the Source and the Beginning of All Things -
10. God's Heart - The Source of Love and the Beginning of Good
11. Gods - His features, attributes and qualities
12. The better understanding of Personality of God
13. A compendium of other terms used on this website
Second part of the mportant topics – spirituality of man:
1. Man - separate category of being -
What kind of being in the universe is a human being?
2. We are not animals – Physical side of man
3. Spirituality in a man - Spiritual side of man
4. Eternity in a man - what is our eternity about?
5. Man - eternal being - Defining a man
6. Man towards All Things - Man's place for all creation
7. Man and other beings - Who are other spiritual beings
8. The perfect world - Will we finally get it?
9. Future vision of universe
10.The beginning of humanity
11. Man in the face of death
12.Humanity’s long way to eternity
Eternity in the state beyond time and space
0. Eternity in the state beyond time and space -
Description about the spiritual world
"Conditions for understanding eternity" -
"Source arguments for eternity" -
"Science helps to understand eternity" -
"The progress of science and the search for eternity" -
"Reasons for not understanding eternity" -
"Eternity from God for man" -
"Eternity of man and other beings" -
"Vision of eternity in the universe" -
"Desire for eternity without limits" -
"The spiritual world - principles of functioning"
"The spiritual world now"–the current state of the spiritual world
"The spiritual world - the background of conflicts" -
"Man in the face of death"
"Humanity's long way to eternity"
Third part of the mportant topics – Good and Evil:
0. Where does the evil come from? – Good and evil
1. The beginning of evil - The existence of evil and its center
2. Center of Evil - Satan - Satan's Identity
3. A world without evil and the present world -
Where do we actually live now?
4. End of the world - Fear of the end of the world and the Last Judgment
5. God and the present world - The world from God's point of view
6. God does not know evil - God does not know evil
7. The meaning of human life - Search for the purpose of human life
8. The sense of the spiritual history of humanity -
The sense of human history
9. Behind the scenes of world history -
The political course of world history
10. A black scenario for humanity - May it never come true
Themes about the state of the world:
0. State of the world -
1. "Original Being and the state of the universe"
2."The Power of Love of the Creator of the universe"
3."How to love our Creator"
4. Jesus Christ - I try to understand Jesus Christ
5. Jesus Christ - The Lonely Redeemer - The Solitude of Jesus
6. Secrets of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ -
Who is Jesus and Holy Spirit?
7. Resurrection and Last Judgment - Analysis of final matters
8. Salvation of the world -
What must be fulfilled for the world to be saved?
9. Responsibility for Salvation - The role of God, people and angels
10. Reincarnation and salvation -
11."True love from Jesus Christ"
12."The role of love in human development"
13."Impact of evil on the state of love in the world"
14. Personal Salvation - How to try to get out of hell?
Please see my books about Essenceism system:
1. "Essenceism 1 - God is not from this world" - scientific understanding of God
2. "Essenceism 2 - We are from this world" - understanding of man towards God
3. "Essenceism 3 - Evil is from this world" - understanding of evil
4. "Essenceism 4 - Vision not from this world" - understanding of world
5. "Essenceism 5 - Eternity is not from this world" - understanding of eternity
6. "Essenceism 6 - Unreal gods from this world" - understanding of religion
7. "Essenceism 7 - Love from this and not from this world" - understanding of love
Table of contents of the book "Touch of eternity"
Contact email: email@example.com , cell: +48 696027040 - Janusz Mazur
I begin the description of my search for the First Cause, search for the roots of the universe and the man himself. I do not want it to be a religious work, but a research and science at the level of a person who thinks logically and draws logical conclusions. These are the features of the researcher: logical thinking and drawing logical conclusions. My level of scientific knowledge is not academic. It is rather the level of an urgent student of natural sciences, especially physics. That is why I am not ashamed to call my research and scientific work. When religious themes appear, I will also have a research and scientific distance to them. Only after exhausting all known scientific knowledge and ending logical argumentation I will add emotional arguments, because even the most meticulous researcher is not just a soulless machine.
I do not identify myself with any existing religion, church or denomination. My religious views are only partly due to the search for universal truth in religious beliefs. In this study I use, above all, my life experience, my thoughts and focusing on the problems of people around me. From all these spiritual experiences, I have drawn logical conclusions and made notes from them for many years. Now I present the fruits of my work.