Another reality next to our
Perhaps it is time to incorporate the broadly understood science to know and explore the spiritual reality that surrounds us, the latter in addition to the physical reality that has been studied and studied for centuries.
More and more often, courageous explorers of the universe surprise us with the information that there is not only our cosmos, but there may still be other universes. Although we know so little about ours and are still researching it, we listen to the voice of scientists and we wonder if they are right. I do not intend to argue with them, but while presenting my vision of all things, I emphasize the existence of not only this one physical universe, but also another, non-physical, called spiritual. This invisible sphere coexists with the physical sphere, although it is beyond time and space and functions according to other laws and principles. In my study, I would like to find answers to the questions about whether we are surrounded only by physical, biological, chemical laws, etc., or whether it is also possible to indicate specific laws and principles functioning in an extraphysical universe.
Science offers the most complete and reasonably objective description of physical reality. And what about the second reality - spiritual, which should finally be rationally examined? The analytic system of essenceism tries to face this problem.
This section will cover the following topics:
1. A brief analysis of the history of the world
2. My reality analysis
3. The spiritual world
4. The spiritual beings
5. Where do we live according to essenceism
6. A religious analysis of our reality
7. Behind the scenes of human history
8. Has the Creator’s goal been achieved?
9. The necessity to repair our world
10. Last Days and the End of the World
11. Conditions of salvation
12. Alternatives to a black scenario for humanity
13. Waiting for salvation
14. The fundamental role of an individual in communication with God
15. How to prepare the salvation of the world
16. The need to change the way religion works
ESSENCEISM – a research system to determine the First Cause