Beyond the time and space
We recognize the sphere beyond time and space first with our imagination, because science has not yet found the tools to learn about it. That is why the essenceism system offered some ways to investigate it. Among them is the earthly observer, although in the first phase, before he goes beyond his limitations, he is only dependent on his reason and intuition. If such an observer were in fact beyond time and space, he could have helped a lot, although he would not feel the flow of time or the dimensions of space. It means that existence is eternal there. At the same time, there is an unidentifiable place, and actually everywhere.
In order to understand it better, one must imagine that all experiences, events and images of our lives will be written on pieces of paper. These cards will first be arranged according to the chronology of our life in one sequence, side by side, so that they form a line of experiences stretching for hundreds of kilometers. This is how we illustrate the concrete flow of time, say, several dozen years of our lives. Imagine then that we will gather all this string of "pages" into one pile. Then we will have our whole life in front of us in one point and in one fraction of a second. An impression arises, as if time has not elapsed in it, and everything happened simultaneously, lived in one moment. Then we "see" our whole life in the blink of an eye. This is what happens when you leave the physical world and enter the world beyond time and space. In many other places, I will call this reality beyond time and space a spiritual world.
We are gradually acquiring knowledge about the crucial moment and point of our observation. While in our reality, described by "Newtonian" physics, time and space are a necessity, in the spiritual world they are only our imagination. There are, however, people of faith and even scientists who say that even in the physical world time is only the product of our imagination. Although the phenomenon of the suspension of the passage of time is very rare, it can occur, because in the course of life, our physical and spiritual person co-exist with each other. This can take place under the influence of a strong distraction of our personality, that is, during the loss of consciousness, as a result of intoxication with some chemical means or as a result of profound religious experiences caused by the domination of a spiritual person. The above-mentioned scientists, who want to break the lack of connection between quantum mechanics and general relativity, try to eliminate time and claim that it results only from our imagination or memory. They need such an assumption, because they cannot support the fact that the world exists beyond time and space, and that the space-time of the universe ends at its borders.
Below, I would like to remind you again some of the rules governing the sphere beyond time and space, and which I use as the research tools of essenceism.
1. The principle of timelessness or eternity (timeless uncertainty) - this is the first of two fundamental attributes of the sphere beyond time and space.
2. The principle of unstructured (spatial uncertainty), in which there is nothing occupying any space or volume - this is the second fundamental attribute of this sphere.
3. The principle of the existence of the First Cause that fills the sphere beyond time and space and is the source of space-time. I defined this First Cause as an Original Being characterized by the lack of the beginning of the uprising, the absence of anything that could have been before Him, that is, existing from infinity.
4. The principle of the universal existence of primary energy - this is the uncertainty of the state of energy filling the sphere beyond time and space, and at the same time the definiteness of this energy in various forms, when it fills the space-time of the universe.
5. The principle of the existence of beings in the sphere beyond time and space. This kind of existence is a concentration of primary energy formed around a personality center with intelligence, will and emotionality. This should be understood as the definition of each of the entities residing in this sphere. They are separate beings that derive from the Original Being, created on his model.
6. The principle of perfection – every being pursues perfection based on the laws and principles of the Creator, and every spiritual being based on his intelligence, will and emotionality. Everything in which God is directly present becomes perfect.
7. The principle of the necessary sense of the existence of space-time. This means that space-time is a necessary place of development for full perfection for spiritual beings destined for eternal presence in the sphere beyond time and space.
8. The principle of omnipresence (uncertainty of the location of spiritual beings in their being). All spiritual entities residing in the sphere beyond time and space after achieving perfection are ubiquitous in it.
9. The principle of communication in the sphere beyond time and space (vision system). Any communication between beings existing there takes place through the intuitive transmission of the content of feelings or thoughts, although it can also in some cases take the form of visions taken from the material structures of the universe.
10. All laws and principles of functioning of the sphere beyond time and space originating from the First Cause are defined as all-available, necessary, eternal and good, that is, in accordance with the original assumption of the Creator.
ISTOTA - ESSENCEISM – a research system to determine the First Cause
It is a system of logical analysis of phenomena beyond time and space. I created it so that, using scientific terms, try to bring people to the concept of God as the First Cause. I would like also to make people aware of eternity in themselves and give them a chance to get to know the world beyond time and space, that is, the spiritual world.... Full information can be found at: www.istota.org
Attention! The original name of the system is Essenceism (by "s"), but in Polish website I use the Polonised version of the name of Essenceizm (by "z").Please see: - www.essenceizm.pl - © Copyright by Janusz Mazur - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please help me to eliminate language errors on this website!)
Essenceism corresponds to the questions: Who is God?; How is He?; Where is He located? - this is the motto of this site.
"God is not from this world – Essenceism"
- this is the book created on the canvas of this website by Janusz Mazur